Mailigen is an easy to use yet powerful email marketing tool that comes with some interesting features. If you opt for this platform, you will be able to send unlimited emails, build a list of contacts, import email addresses and run tests for different campaigns. But is all of this enough to warrant purchasing a subscription? If you wish to learn more about the marketing tool and its usefulness in general, then read on.
- 30-dayt free trial without the need for payment information.
- Flexible and scalable premium plans.
- Integration of email marketing and SMS.
- Can be used to create online surveys.
- Allows customers to partake in its affiliate program.
- Duplicate emails are deleted automatically.
- A/B split testing capabilities and Google analytics available at no additional cost.
- The email tool can be used to create responsive templates, while their HTML code remains editable.
- Integration with over 100 CRM and social media applications.
- Built-in reporting tools do not provide valuable insight about customer behavior.
- No pre-designed sign-up forms or email templates. The email editor does not come with a spam checker or the ability to preview messages before they are sent.
- List segmentation lacks functionality.
Is Mailigen Right for You?
As mentioned earlier, with Mailigen, you can send as many messages as you want. This applies to all its list-based plans, which is specifically handy for companies that need to reach their target audience frequently.
Mailigen is incredibly easy-to-use due to its automation features. For instance, the auto-responder can schedule messages that need to be sent at a later time or date. Additionally, you can auto-post campaigns or add RSS feeds to your email campaign. Once everything is scheduled and set up, the RSS-to-Email newsletter automation feature will alert subscribers on your list to receive updates about new blog posts.
Unlike most email marketing tools out there, Mailigen does not offer pre-designed template forms. Fortunately, the form creation process is not all that complicated. All you need to do is to specify design elements for your signup form. Said aspects include button position, title, and background colors and so on.
If you are more concerned about managing and growing your email list, you feel right at home with Mailigen. The tool makes it incredibly easy to do so. You can add email addresses via signup forms, individually, or by importing .XLS, .TXT and .CSV files. List segmentation features are basic, as you can only segment them based on their activities, opens, opt-ins, clicks and contact information.
Apart from email, phone and live chat, Mailigen has a useful resource center for marketers to sink their teeth into. The resource center acts as a hub of knowledge with white papers, marketing planning tools, video tutorials, how-to-guides and data sheets. This feature will be particularly useful for small business owners that wish to learn and grow.
The reporting tools are quite limited too. You can use the application to generate reports on forwarded emails, number of unsubscribers, opened emails, bounce rates and link clicks. The reports can be downloaded in PDF format or Excel spreadsheets. But the good news is it can be integrated with Google Analytics, which will allow you to gather more detailed stats than what you could have extracted from the built-in reporting tools.
Mailigen’s auto-responder is easy-to-use and comes with plenty of features. You can send unlimited emails, build a list of contact, and schedule automated message delivery of the same campaign for different audiences. The platform can be integrated into Google Analytics and mobile marketing for you email campaigns, while the email creator is intuitive despite having drawbacks. All of these features make Mailigen a great email marketing system which can cater to businesses of varying sizes.